|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Signs You Are a Fan of a VAYou know you youre a fan of a voice actor when.
1. you love one of the characters he/she does
2. you recognize his/her voice on other shows
3. you love that voice and wonder why they did another character on another show
4. even though you hate a character on another show you watch it, just to hear their voice.
5. you hear the voice and the first thing that pops into your mind is thats (insert character name here).
6. when they do a character you hate you think, WHY IS HE/SHE (Insert name of hated character here)? Thats a waste of his/her talents!
7. Even when the company they work for is bashed, you call them the only saving grace for said company.
8. youre thrilled to no end when they, unknown to them, agree with you on certain issues.
9. you buy videogames just because a character has that voice.
10. youre ecstatic when that voice is used with the character you love best.
11. If you meet them you would treat them
Nine TimesI saw him nine times.
The first time we were both sitting in the room together, getting ready to take the math test that would determine our placement. I was scatterbrained and throwing things around, trying to find the pencils that I had known I would need but had still just tossed in my purse. He was lounging backwards in his chair, looking for all the world as though he didn’t have a single care in the world, including the upcoming test. It annoyed me, that I was frantic and ready to scream, while someone else could be that relaxed.
I tested out of the class.
I don’t know if he did.
The second time I saw him, it was a few months after I arrived on campus. He was the one rushing and frantic this time, running across the square. He was probably late for class, though I had no way of knowing for sure. I was already lost in my own thoughts and ideas, deciding on my major and convincing people that yes, this is what I really want to do with my life. If they weren
Keep in Touch!