|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Signs You Are a Fan of a VAYou know you youre a fan of a voice actor when.
1. you love one of the characters he/she does
2. you recognize his/her voice on other shows
3. you love that voice and wonder why they did another character on another show
4. even though you hate a character on another show you watch it, just to hear their voice.
5. you hear the voice and the first thing that pops into your mind is thats (insert character name here).
6. when they do a character you hate you think, WHY IS HE/SHE (Insert name of hated character here)? Thats a waste of his/her talents!
7. Even when the company they work for is bashed, you call them the only saving grace for said company.
8. youre thrilled to no end when they, unknown to them, agree with you on certain issues.
9. you buy videogames just because a character has that voice.
10. youre ecstatic when that voice is used with the character you love best.
11. If you meet them you would treat them
Volpi.You will find that the story you tell
is very rarely your own. In Lucca,
even the smallest pebbles
breathe in the warm sunlight.
Knotted stones and cobbled roads
beat out a paper-dry heartbeat heat
my city breathes in and out,
inhales sparrow air.
It's writing a story.
You are the pen.
You will find that in Lucca
the daisy chains forge fire
in side streets and back alleys.
Teenagers intertwine. Tell me,
odd flower, are you still closed?
Here we are colored wax;
the heat of the city melts us.
We run into each other, rhapsody
of pigments. Operas are our specialties.
Open up; feel the reds.
If not, try and see them. There is a place
of deep knife marks, a street
long as midnight
you may learn something there.
Valentina's voice glimmers like red wine.
You may enjoy intoxications. Still,
know alcohol has no story
and will swallow your own.
Find the sign with the wolf on it.
You'll know the place. Epiphanies ring true as church-bells.
Lucca still guides the wanderers
to well sp
Keep in Touch!