|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Signs You Are a Fan of a VAYou know you youre a fan of a voice actor when.
1. you love one of the characters he/she does
2. you recognize his/her voice on other shows
3. you love that voice and wonder why they did another character on another show
4. even though you hate a character on another show you watch it, just to hear their voice.
5. you hear the voice and the first thing that pops into your mind is thats (insert character name here).
6. when they do a character you hate you think, WHY IS HE/SHE (Insert name of hated character here)? Thats a waste of his/her talents!
7. Even when the company they work for is bashed, you call them the only saving grace for said company.
8. youre thrilled to no end when they, unknown to them, agree with you on certain issues.
9. you buy videogames just because a character has that voice.
10. youre ecstatic when that voice is used with the character you love best.
11. If you meet them you would treat them
A Week Of KissesA Week Of Kisses
The first day I told you I loved you,
I imagined kissing your shoulder,
Well before I thought about your lips.
Because I don’t know what I am doing, firstly,
But more importantly,
It’s because I know things can spiral quickly,
If things start shifting
After we lay down the concrete.
So I kiss the foundation,
Before we reach the soil.
The second day I told you I loved you,
I imagined kissing your elbow,
Because it holds together the touch
And the flex.
To exhibit it,
I must kiss the joint that bends
And combines us together.
The third day I told you I loved you,
I lay my lips to your temples,
As I learned about the temple of reform,
For the Youth in North America.
Kissing you there signifying I will protect you,
As well as your temple,
As we re-form, into something more.
The fourth day I told you I loved you,
I’d kiss you softly on your forehead.
Because that’s what holds your brillian
Keep in Touch!
Bluefley has a gallery filled with artwork that whisks you off in to a Sci-fi daydream, and keeps you captivated for hours. Marc has been a member of our community for over a decade and has achieved nothing but success with his astounding commitment to interacting with the community, sharing a prolific amount of video tutorials and generally being an all round rockstar deviant. It is no joke that we are absolutely delighted to award the Deviousness Award for April 2014 to ... Read More